Saturday, September 24, 2011

Descendants of Edmond Lewes of Lynn, Massachusertts

After ten years of research, I now have the Lewis line put together in book form: Descendants of Edmond Lewes of Lynn, Massachusetts. This has the descendants pf Edmond Lewes down to my Father, as well as spouses and children not my diect descendants. I also have my latest research on the origin of Edmond Lewes in Suffolk, England.

This is a paper back book, with a coil binding for easy reference. I have it available for cost at Lulu.com at the following address: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Hayduke. You can also download a PDF copy for free.

This is Part one, the House of Lewes. I'll be adding maternal lines to it as I go along, and more research on the origins of the House of Lewes in England.

Enjoy!

Michael

No comments: